Sunwest RV COVID-19 Safety Practices
Keeping our staff and customers safe is our number ONE priority
We are all in this together. Let's keep our community safe! Have any questions? Give us a call at (250) 338-5355. We are happy to help!
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak, we have been committed to keeping our customers and staff safe including completely closing from March until May this year. We are committed to staying open for our community and being able to still provide a high level of service so we would like to keep you posted on the changes that we have made in order to look after us all at this time.
We have a heated outside showroom to keep you safe while shopping that is sanitized after every customer.
Up-to-date online showroom makes shopping easy from home.
Full online finance facility to get approved from the comfort of your own home.
Masks are required at all times for staff and customers!
Service Department Preparation
- All technicians and wash attendants are required to wear disposable gloves to work on vehicles
- Key dropbox in place
- Customer's call ahead of time to minimize contact unit
- The area that the technician has worked on is cleaned before returning to the customer
Additional Cleaning Practices
- Dedicated cleaning employee has been assigned to our dealership that is responsible for reporting and logging all cleaning events both inside and outside of the dealership. This ensures the best standard of cleanliness and sanitation is in place.
- We have strict social distancing measures in place for all staff and customers.
- Minimized customer volume to the main dealership.
- Designated areas for customers and all staff.
- Masks and hand sanitizer is always available.
Increased sanitation of all high-traffic area touchpoints within all dealerships a minimum of 5 times a day, and more in high-touch areas.
RV Trailer Viewing and Appointments
- Ensure all hard and soft surfaces inside RVs are cleaned after any customer visit
- A Full management log system is in place which lists dates and times of when unit was last viewed, and cleaning took place
- No salespeople accompany customers inside the unit on viewing but are present for information and guidance
We are temporarily not offering test drives.
As outlined by government guidelines, all dealership employees are to practice frequent hand washing, and a NO handshaking policy is in effect.
Your Buying Experience - How Does it Work?
After checking out our website and having an idea of what you are looking for, please give us a call at (250) 338-5355 and we can help you fine-tune your vision!
- At this point, you are welcome to make an appointment to come and take a look at any unit with your salesperson.
- All of our trailers and RVs are completely sanitized and safe to view when you arrive.
- Your salesperson will not enter the trailer with you, but will be close by to go over all systems and benefits!
- You are also welcome to have a Facetime appointment from the comfort of your home with your salesperson.
- They can do a walk-through and explanation of any trailer or RV on our lot.
- If you find what you're looking for, you can do a credit application or deposit from your home on our website or on the phone -OR- in person in our outdoor, heated, ventilated sanitized "rustic" showroom. Whichever works for you! Documents, signing, insurance, and walk-through and pickup or delivery can all happen in person with our COVID-19-safe procedures... or totally virtually if you prefer!